As a rescue, we do not have a veterinarian on staff and are unable to spay/neuter pets. We have put together a list of veterinary clinics with low-cost services for vaccines and other medical services below.
Help Us Out!
There are many benefits to choosing to spay/neuter your pets, including some of the following:
- It improves their health and behavior
- Discourages annoying habits like cat spraying and dogs mounting and marking
- Reduces the urge to roam and fight, your pet will be less likely to become lost
- Saves money on future vet bills. Fewer injuries/accidents means less vet bills
- Saves your pet from mammary, prostate, and testicular cancer
- Offers lower licensing fees
- Eliminates sexual frustration and the risk of pregnancy and birth
- Makes happier, healthier companions
- Helps reduce the overpopulation problem in our state